First Time EVER Listed! 103 Meadowview Ridge, Brandon, MS; Castlewoods Subdivision
Priced to Sell at $159,900
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Approximately 1625 square feet living area
- Double Garage with added storage
- Fireplace w/ Vaulted Ceiling in Family Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Lots of Built-in Cabinetry
- Pantry in Kitchen and Utility Rooms
- Jetted tub in master bath
- Surround Sound and Irrigation System
- Peaceful, serene backyard
- Northwest Rankin School District
- Desirable Castlewoods Subdivision
- Owner will consider a flooring allowance with acceptable offer!!
This home is located in Castlewoods, a desirable residential neighborhood in the bedroom community off Lakeland Drive near the Ross Barnett Reservoir. Castlewoods is surrounded by an 18-hole golf course and features amenities of walking trails, a neighborhood park, nature areas, and more. Separate membership is required for golf, swimming, and tennis. HOA dues are among the lowest in the area.
Give me a call today for more information or to arrange a showing. I am YOUR Castlewoods agent!
Written and Published by Pat Starnes REALTOR
Pat specializes in Residential and New Home Sales
Primary Service Area:
Brandon, Pearl, Ridgeland, Flowood and the Ross Barnett Reservoir area
Pat Starnes, Broker Associate
Front Gate Real Estate, 6700 Old Canton Rd., Suite C
Ridgeland, MS 39157
601-278-4513 - Cell
Recent Blog Posts by Pat Starnes:
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in the Brandon MS market? Call me!